пятница, января 05, 2007

Every day is so wonderful -

And suddenly, it's hard to breathe.
Now and then, I get insecure
From all the fame, I'm so ashamed.

I am beautiful, no matter what they say -
Words can't bring me down!
I am beautiful in every single way -
Yes, words can't bring me down.
So don't you bring me down today.

To all your friends, you're delirious,
So consumed in all your doom,
Trying hard to fill the emptiness -
The piece is gone and the puzzle undone,
That's the way it is.

You are beautiful, no matter what they say -
Words won't bring you down!
You are beautiful in every single way -
Yes, words won't bring you down.
Don't you bring me down today...

No matter what we do,
No matter what they say -
When the sun is shining through,
Then the clouds won't stay!
And everywhere we go,
The sun will always shine,
But tomorrow we might awake
On the other side.

We are beautiful no matter what they say
Yes, words won't bring us down
We are beautiful no matter what they say
Yes, words can't bring us down
Don't you bring me down today

Linda Perry
"Beautiful"
for
Christina Aguilera
2002

Комментариев нет: