четверг, января 18, 2007

Are you ready? Are you ready?

I hope you're ready
Are you ready? Cause I am -
I'm ready to party, yeah!

Grab your coat, get your keys,
'Cause whatever you're drinking -
It's on me!
Stay here if you want to, say what you want,
But I gotta go to party, I need me a party -
Came here to get ya, but I can't wait
To grab me a partner and cut a rug up tonite.

I found a place, yeah,
Where we could boogie, boogie tonite

Are you ready?
Are you ready?
I know you're ready!

Ready here we are -
Said we're off in the party, yeah,
Let me wet my throat, get 2 or 3 -
Then it's off to the dance floor,
Follow me!
Stand if you want to, stare if you want to,
But I got to party, I'm up in the party,
Glad that I got ya, and it's alright
You got you a partner, so cut a rug up tonite...

I found a place, yeah,
Where we could boogie, boogie tonite...

Tweet
2002

Комментариев нет: