четверг, ноября 03, 2005

There are nine million bicycles in Beijing -

That's a fact,
It's a thing we can't deny -
Like the fact that I will love you till I die.

We are twelve billion light years from the edge -
That's a guess,
No one can ever say it's true,
But I know that I will always be with you.

I'm warmed by the fire of your love every day -
So don't call me a liar,
Just believe everything that I say...

There are six billion people in the world -
More or less,
And it makes me feel quite small,
But you're the one I love the most of all.

We're high on the wire
With the world in our sight,
And I'll never tire
Of the love that you give me every night.

And there are nine million bicycles in Beijing,
And you know that I will love you till I die!

Katie Melua
"Nine Million Bicycles"
2005

3 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

Very nice

Анонимный комментирует...

domnulz@yahoo.com
just about poetry, try!

Anna комментирует...

Кстати, она грузинка и родилась в Грузии.