суббота, февраля 11, 2006

It was so

it was not
in a time long forgot
Well, anyway
goes something like this
I can't be sure
because when they came to call
I wasn't myself
no yaar
not myself at all
some days are hard
how to tell you what sickness is like
something like this
but I can't be sure

Always one part of me is standing outside
screaming no please don't no
but it does no good
you see
when the sickness comes

I am the angel
the god damned angel of god
and these days it's the avenging angel
Gibreel the avenger
always vengeance
why

I can't be sure
something like this
for the crime of being human

especially female
but not exclusively
people must say

Something like that

So he brought her along
he meant no harm
I know that now
he just wanted us to be together
caca can't you see he said
she isn't ohoh over you
not by a longshot
and you he said
still crazy fofor her
everyone knows
all he wanted was for us to be
to be
to be

But I heard verses
You get me Spoono
V e r s e s
Rosy apple lemon tart
Sis boom bah

I like coffee I like tea
Violets are blue
roses are red
remember me
when I am dead dead dead
That type of thing

Couldn't get them out of my nut
and she changed in front of my eyes
I called her names
whore like that
and him I knew about him

Sisodia lecher from somewhere
I knew what they were up to

laughing at me
in my own home
something like that

I like butter I like toast

Verses Spoono who do you think makes such damn things up

So I called down the wrath of God
I pointed my finger
I shot him in the heart
but she
the bitch I thought bitch
cool as ice

stood and waited
just waited
and then I don't know
I can't be sure
we weren't alone

Something like this

Rekha was there
floating on her carpet
you remember her Spoono

you remember Rekha
on her carpet
when we fell
and someone else mad looking guy
Scottish get-up
gora type

didn't catch the name

She saw them or she didn't see them
I can't be sure
she just stood there

It was Rekha's idea
take her upstairs
summit of Everest
once you've been there
the only way is down
I pointed my finger at her
we went up

I didn't push her

Rekha pushed her

I wouldn't have pushed her

Spoono

Understand me Spoono

Bloody hell

I loved that girl.

Salman Rushdie
"Gibreel's confession"
From "The Satanic Verses"
1988

Комментариев нет: