суббота, января 12, 2008

When you think of Harvey, think of a Harley -

Blue denim, spiked wrists and crombie,
Lap-screws and tattoos - that's all me,
Two guns, both arms feelin' like Fonzie.
You can find me drunk, whip it - it might crash,
Or find me chillin' with crackers, who like Clash,
Find me in court smokin' that nice grass,
Burnin' the flag, all in the name of white trash.
It's Harvey baby, Christ on the arm I'm gnarly baby.
Fuck with me? Not hardly baby.
And you know the flow, im Godly baby,
So lets party baby.
Chicks nick-name me pilot, they get high off my dick
I take 'em to my home, they call it the cock pit
Time for take off, their panties they drop quick
Now that's first class fuckin, and that' some fly shit...

From
N.E.R.D.
(Pharrel Williams)
"Lapdance"
2001

Комментариев нет: