понедельник, марта 19, 2007

There is nothing special about me -

I am just a little star...
If it seems like I’m shining, it’s probably
a reflection of something you already are.
I forget about myself sometimes,
when there’re so many others around,
When deep inside it feels the darkest -
That is where I can always be found.

Just keep trying & trying,
It’s just a matter of timing,
Though the grinding is tiring,
Don’t let it stop you from smiling.
Just keep trying & trying,
Sooner or later you’ll find it.
It’s surprising how inspiring
It is to see you shining,
'Cause in the dark of night you're all i can see,
and you sure look like a star to me...

There is nothing special about me,
I am just a lil' star.
If you try to reach out and touch me,
you'll see that I'm not really that far.
Oh, I may not be the brightest,
Nor am I the last one you see,
But as long as you notice,
That’s just fine with me,
Everything just fine with me...

There is nothing special about me,
I am just a lil' star,
I’m a running and jumpin’,
But barely getting, getting over the bar.
I may not be much more than that,
And but that's in good time,
But until then i'm guilty
And bein' human's my crime,
Just being human, that is my crime...

Kelis
"Lil Star"
2006

Комментариев нет: