среда, августа 02, 2006

I'll find a way to see you again

I used to think that anything I'd do
Wouldn't matter at all anyway,
But now I find that when it comes to you,
I'm the winner of cards I can't play...

Wait for me,
Darling, I need you desperately here -

And I'll find a way to see you again.

The rain is like an orchestra to me -
Little gifts from above meant to say:
Girl, you falling at his feet
Isn't lovely or stunning today.
Wait for me -
I'm alive when you're here with me, stay,

And I'll find a way to see you again

Why do the street lamps die
When you're passing by,
Like a band that won't stay on my shoulder tonight?
If you held me close, would you laugh it away?
Would you dare the glance that I steal to stay?

And I'll find a way to see you again:
The rain will bring me down.

Rachael Yamagata
2004

Комментариев нет: