четверг, мая 22, 2008

Birds flying high - you know how I feel!

Sun in the sky - you know how I feel!
Reeds drifting on by - you know how I feel!
It's a new dawn, it's a new day, its a new life for me,
And I'm feeling good...

Fish in the sea - you know how I feel!
River running free - you know how I feel!
Blossom in the trees - you know how I feel!
It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me,
And I'm feeling good!

Dragonflies all out in the sun
You know what I mean, don't you know?
Butterflies are all having fun,
You know what I mean,
Sleep in peace
When the day is done,
And this old world is a new world and a bold world for me!

Stars, when you shine - you know how I feel!
Smell of the pine - you know how I feel!
Yeah freedom is mine,
And you know how I feel!
It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me!
butterflies...

Ooooh, freer than you.. Oooooh, feeling good..
MUSE
Feeling Good
Official song of the Champion's League Final
Moscow 2008

Комментариев нет: