среда, декабря 20, 2006

It is a Thursday,

I get up early.
It is a challenge:
I'm usually lazy.

I make some coffee,
I eat some rice chex,
And then I sit down
To check my inbox.

I only read a word or two,
I stare across the street,
and see the churches and the blue...

The first orgasm of the morning
Is cold and hard as hell.
There won't be any second coming,
As far as I can tell.

I arch my back, 'cause
I'm very close now.
It's very cold here,
By the window.

There are some school kids
Yelling and running,
They barely notice
That I am coming.

The first orgasm of the morning
Is like a fire drill:
It's nice to have a little warning,
But not enjoyable...

I am too busy to have friends,
A lover would just complicate my plans,
So i will never look for love again:
I'm taking matters into my own hands.

I think I could last at least a week
without someone to hold me,
I think i could last at least a week
without someone to hold me
Won't you hold me?

Dresden Dolls
"The First Orgasm"
2006

Комментариев нет: